Wednesday, September 19, 2012

something hiding in a logo

So my grandma sent me an email about logos and how unique they are. one of them was a fedex logo. if u look between the "e" and the "x" there's an arrow.



I don't know if you gusy know this one, but for the dorito logo there are two t's sharing tortita chips.



For the Baskin Robin's logo, there's a number "31" in the "b" and "r".


For the good will logo, the smiley face is a "g" for goodwill.



Those are the ones that caught my attention becasue those are things that I never recognized or realized before until now.

2 comments:

  1. I never really paid attention to any of them, but now I probably will. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I never really paid attention to it either. Hopefully there are some we don't even know about.

    ReplyDelete