Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Graphic Design At Its Best

On the first day of history of graphic design, my goal for this blog was to find any graphic design concepts around me and learned a lot from that class. Now these two images were taken at the Berwyn Train Station and were suppose to be used for my very first post (but that didn't happen because a lot of graphic design related concepts were around me). I found these two images to be intriguing because the first image possessed vibrant colors on a dull background/sticker that made it a focal point instead of focusing on all the useless stuff on the background/sticker and the second image has a transparency feeling for one color (which is black) and using that same shape on a neutral color background. As a result from the class and the blog, I'm really grateful for taking this class. I learned way more about graphic design than i did when i first became a graphic design major. We have changed drastically on what graphic design is and how we view it artistically and visually towards that person.


 
 
This now and officially the end of my Graphic Design At Its Best blog. I hope you like and gained some inspiration for your current or future projects/ideas. HAVE A SAFE, RELAXING, AND SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment